The difference is our mix of talent and training tools
Our training offerings are extensive:
- Law enforcement professional advisors
- Integrated, multi-disciplinary solutions for stability operations
- Professional development programs for Development sector leaders and U.S. Military
- Environment and climate change adaptation and mitigation
- Comprehensive military and law enforcement technical training solutions
- Hands-on, performance based training
- Interactive multimedia instruction
- Judgmental training
- Computer-based training
- Web-based training
And our training standards are what set us apart. We employ human factors and instructional design professionals, instructors, software developers, and trainers that have expertise in a broad range of disciplines and use leading-edge multimedia training approaches. We develop curricula that blend classroom learning with interactive computer-based simulations and advanced virtual reality software to make learning and performance verification as real-world as possible.
Total training solutions
Our training has been tested and proven by military, first responders, relief workers and others in some of the world’s most challenging environments. Our holistic approach looks at the critical performance objectives for each job and then designs and integrates adult learning techniques, generational learning characteristics and technology-based tools into a system that delivers work performance improvement. Our “total training solution” addresses skill development from basic to complex, and the spectrum of learning environments from one-on-one instruction to interactive simulated exercises.
This mix of tools, assessments, planning, training and implementation ensures that you gain practical knowledge in handling any situation. Our training development and implementation efforts routinely include:
- Needs analysis,
- Task and skills analysis,
- Training program analysis and design,
- Training effectiveness and evaluation studies,
- Multimedia analysis, training implementation,
- Implementation of high resolution computer-based courseware,
- Learning center design,
- Electronic classroom configurations and,
- High-bandwidth computer-based training networks
The key to field success
When you partner for training with L-3 MPRI, you learn to tackle the 21st century’s large-scale challenges such as bio-terrorism and irregular warfare. And you explore local issues like how to work with local citizens’ security patrols and crop growing programs.
Plus we offer train-the-trainer classes to make it easy for you to implement on-going training programs throughout your organization.
We do all this so that when it’s not a drill, you perform flawlessly.